- NCBI BLAST
- SMART protein domain analysis
- Pedro's Research Tools
- ExPASy molecular biology server
- PredictProtein Server
- Ensemble Genome Server
- BCM Search Launcher
- PhosphoBase phosphorylation site prediction
- ScanSite protein domain analysis
- National Center for Biotechnology Information
- Entrez Search Engine
- Signal Transduction Knowledge Environment
- NIH BioInformatics and Molecular Analysis Section
- ORNL Tools
Molecular and Cell Biology Reagents
- Berkely Drosophila Genome Project
- Homophila-Drosophila/Human homology database
- Drosophila Genomics Information (White Lab)
- FlyTrap GFP protein trap database (Cooley Lab)
Antibodies & Cell Lines
- Arabidopsis Information Resource
- Arabidopsis cDNA Sequence Analysis Project
- Arabidopsis Knockout Facility
- Nottingham Arabidopsis Stock Center
We are happy to fulfill any requests for reagents and will reasonably make every effort to promptly send you the materials requested. Please follow the requirements and procedures listed below:
- E-mail a letter of request to Dr. Tian Xu.
- Include information on a billable account for shipping or a method of pre-paid postage.
- Provide a return mailing address.
For additional information, please address your concerns with Kristina Sepanek (firstname.lastname@example.org; 203-737-2624)
NOTE: Federal Express may not ship live materials domestically or internationally.
Thank you for your cooperation.